|What is Registration?
Registration is the formal process of becoming a member of the College, enabling you to download lectures, answer quizes and exams, receive grades and other facilities. In order to attend a class at SBLC, a student must first register for the course. Registration involves a series of steps that a student must follow to officially register for a course.
All programmes and courses offered have already been defined and approved by your faculty under the Online Curriculum module on this website.
- Application for Admission form is an acrobat files and can only be opened and filled up using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Registration forms must be filled up correctly and must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The admission faculty will take the screening process on the record you have provide with us.
- The admitting student will be notified via email if he/she qualified to be enrolled.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or Doctor of Medicine
- At least 1 year hospital or community experience as a professional (optional)
- Two (2 x 2) and 1 x 1 Colored Picture
- Official Transcript of Record with S.O.
- Honorable Dismissal
- Research Proposal (Optional)
- Recommendation Letter
- Certificate of Employment
- Result of Board Examination (2 photocopies)
- PRC license (2 photocopies)
- For transferee, certificate of transfer and other credentials registered by the Registrar’s Office